Friday, August 23, 2013

Demi Lovato: Demi

"Your new album is far better than your last. Did you realise this while you were recording it? Well, thank you. When I finished the last album I thought it was great for a while, but I got sick of the songs a lot faster than with my others so I figured maybe it wasn't my best. When I went to record this one, I knew I had to have songs that excited me. As well as just better songs. If I want to be a pop artist, I have to make catchy songs. ... He's a very private celebrity, but do you have any good gossip about Barney? Well. Barney the Dinosaur is a dinosaur that is real. I don't know if you're trying to get any gossip about that. But if Barney was fake – and I'm not confirming or denying that, and I'm not suggesting that I may have had to sign a confidentiality agreement saying I'd never say he wasn't real – I would imagine him to be very attractive. Because he'd have to be a muscular guy to carry that suit. And he'd happen to also have a really good-looking face. And he may or may not have been my crush when I was growing up working on that show. That's if Barney was fake ..." (Peter Robinson, "Demi Lovato," Guardian, 7/11/13).

View catalog record here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home